- We believe in one eternal God who revealed Himself in three persons: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:26; Matthew 28:19). He is the creator of heaven and earth (Genesis 1:1; Acts 17:24), He is Holy, the Almighty and He is love (John 3:16; 1 John 4:13).
- The Lord Jesus Christ – the only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, who was crucified under Pontius Pilate, died and rose from the dead and ascended to heaven (Colossians 1: 12-18).
- We believe in the atoning sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ, who died on the cross for the sins of every man and saved us (1 John 5: 10; Romans 10: 13-15).
- The Bible is the Word of God, given by the Lord and is the only source for knowledge of God and of our salvation (2 Timothy 3: 15,16).
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in water in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit to fulfill the commandments of Christ (Matt. 28:19).
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit, performed by God, is a source of strength for the service through the gifts of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. (Acts 2: 4; 10:44-46; 15: 8-9).
- We believe in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, when the dead will be resurrected in Christ, and everyone who will still be living will change instantly. The church will be raptured and meet Jesus Christ in power and glory in the clouds; and all the nations will stand before the judgment seat of Christ (Acts 24:15; Luke 14:14; Revelation 19: 7-9).
- We believe in the power of God, which today can heal physically and spiritually (Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16,17; James 5: 13-14).
- We believe in the spirit-filled life in purity, holiness and the fear of God – this is God’s will for His children (Hebrews 12:14; 1 Peter 1: 15,16).
What We Believe pavyar